I've never been one for the main stream sports so when I was asked to start a blog as a university assignment I decided to blog on alternate sports, which to me are far more exciting and extreme yet don't get the media exposure the deserve, so after Qualifying as a Exercise Scientist last year I decided to keep my blog going and focus on these sports as well as document my travels being a profession surf judge and a bit of my new interest in sport journalism, feel free to use the question box or post comments, Enjoy!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

SA Junior Surf Team

The 2012 South African Junior Team recently had their first team training camp in Durban, click the link to see the video clip put together of the team in action.

They will be off to Panama to compete in the 2012 ISA DaKine World Junior Championships in just under a month.

To follow the teams progress you can log onto the team website http://www.surfingsouthafricateams.co.za

Will post an article soon introducing the team.

Wade Botha
Sport Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment