I've never been one for the main stream sports so when I was asked to start a blog as a university assignment I decided to blog on alternate sports, which to me are far more exciting and extreme yet don't get the media exposure the deserve, so after Qualifying as a Exercise Scientist last year I decided to keep my blog going and focus on these sports as well as document my travels being a profession surf judge and a bit of my new interest in sport journalism, feel free to use the question box or post comments, Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blogs coming soon!

Hi all, sorry for the quiet spell lately, I've been travelling with the international Judging panel for the ASP world tour so I have been out of touch, but watch this space for my new series of blogs which will be based on the most common injuries sustained from surfing, treatment and rehabilitation.

Wade Botha
Exercise Scientist (Honours), Bachelor of sport Science (UKZN)
International Surf Judge

No comments:

Post a Comment